This page describes the vision that motivates and directs AWF is the adaptive web framework. 's missions and
Our vision is: building a thinking means operating by iteratively:
- Executing a planning network.
- Validate the results relative to the predictions of models associated with the plan's goals and developed to qualify these goals.
- Adjust the goals, strategies and priorities based on the validation.
- Update the planning network.
By building we mean to supply supporting tools, processes and
ideas to help enterprises in understanding and coping with complexity, M. Mitchell Waldrop describes a vision of complexity via:
- Rich interactions that allow a system to undergo spontaneous self-organization
- Systems that are adaptive
- More predictability than chaotic systems by bringing order and chaos into
- Balance at the edge of chaos
Organizational thinking will use a planning network by which we
mean business and execution plans developed by the individuals
working in the enterprise but integrated:
AWF is the adaptive web framework. 's tools,
processes and templates are delivered as frameworks is the AWF's installation directory within which the template files are organized. Within any particular framework (such as healthcarepp) there are a number of subdirectories:
focused by our
- Awf - contains a template environment.txt file and admin.txt.
- en/HTML - contains the us english html source templates of the adaptive plan.
- filters - contains a stage directory which has a template filter.txt file.
- istrings - contains the merge process example frame configuration files.
- stage - contains sub directories: css, images, ys
- templates - contains merge template files referenced by the framework's istrings/ frame configuration files.
This page describes the mission that focuses AWF's vision onto particular markets. current mission onto
particular market's strategic challenges.