This page describes the mission that focuses AWF is the adaptive web framework. 's
This page describes the vision that motivates and directs AWF's missions and
strategies. vision onto particular markets.
Our mission is: building a thinking means operating by iteratively:
health care provider.
- Executing a planning network.
- Validate the results relative to the predictions of models associated with the plan's goals and developed to qualify these goals.
- Adjust the goals, strategies and priorities based on the validation.
- Update the planning network.
By building we mean to supply supporting tools, processes and
ideas to support health care providers to adapt and succeed
during this strategic transformation of the health care provider
Porter and Thomas Lee explain reimbursement is the payment process for much of US health care. Reimbursement is the centralizing mechanism in the US Health care network. It associates reward flows with central planning requirements such as HITECH. Different payment methods apportion risk differently between the payer and the provider. The payment methods include:
is shrinking, providers are operating near capacity with flat or
declining revenues and employers are pushing for
transparency. They conclude that providers will have to
make strategic choices, abandoning aspects of their current
business model. We aim to support them in that
- Per Diem,
- Episode of Care Payment,
- Multi-provider bundled EPC,
- Condition-specific capitation,
- Full capitation.
AWF's tools, encapsulated in the configuration
editor is the graphical user interface that allows its users to generate dark web pages, check the links of dark webs, and change the filters and frame configuration files that control the generation process.
In this page we first introduce the problem of complexity
increasingly affecting business. We discuss how adaptive
planning can help cope with complexity. The adaptive
planning process that is supported by the AWF is outlined.
Each plan is an aggregate of data and analysis
focused by the mission of the particular
business within the portfolio. AWF's set of template
documents, tools and processes is introduced.
The AWF source
document set is discussed. templates are packaged for health care
providers via the 'healthcarepp' framework is the AWF's installation directory within which the template files are organized. Within any particular framework (such as healthcarepp) there are a number of subdirectories:
- Awf - contains a template environment.txt file and admin.txt.
- en/HTML - contains the us english html source templates of the adaptive plan.
- filters - contains a stage directory which has a template filter.txt file.
- istrings - contains the merge process example frame configuration files.
- stage - contains sub directories: css, images, ys
- templates - contains merge template files referenced by the framework's istrings/ frame configuration files.