What is the value of an adaptive planning tool to a hospital
This page describes the AWF is the adaptive web framework.
adaptive planning dark
web is a web site that is not open to the Internet. It is a set of deployed HTML files in a directory which refer to each other via file based references relative to the directory. use cases for a hospital based PCP is a Primary Care Physician. PCPs are viewed by legislators and regulators as central to the effective management of care. When coordinated care had worked the PCP is a key participant. In most successful cases they are central. In certain Medicare ACO models (Pioneer) PCPs are committed to achieve meaningful use requirements. Working against this is the low FFS leverage of the PCP compared to specialists.
This page is designed to introduce a hospital based PCP is a Primary Care Physician. PCPs are viewed by legislators and regulators as central to the effective management of care. When coordinated care had worked the PCP is a key participant. In most successful cases they are central. In certain Medicare ACO models (Pioneer) PCPs are committed to achieve meaningful use requirements. Working against this is the low FFS leverage of the PCP compared to specialists.
to the AWF is the adaptive web framework. and the
demonstration health care provider planning
dark web is a web site that is not open to the Internet. It is a set of deployed HTML files in a directory which refer to each other via file based references relative to the directory. .
You may be thinking "What help
will a dark web is a web site that is not open to the Internet. It is a set of deployed HTML files in a directory which refer to each other via file based references relative to the directory.
I am really busy focusing on
my patients and how to make the care team effective:
- Performing yearly physicals, reviewing prescription lists
- Coaching on diet, cardiovascular
disease refers to:
and type 2
diabetes is the leading cause of blindness, limb amputations and kidney failure. Insulin and glucose levels are regulated by the pancreas, liver, muscle, brain and fat. Diabetes occurs when the insulin level is insufficient to regulate the glucose in the system. Increased fat levels in obesity demand more insulin overloading the pancreas. Persistent high glucose levels are also toxic to the pancreas beta cells. High glucocorticoid levels have been associated with type 2 diabetes. There are genetic risk factors since siblings of someone with the disease have three times the baseline risk (about 50% of the risk of getting type 2 diabetes is genetic). The inheritance is polygenic. More than 20 genes have been identified as risk factors, but that is too few to account for the 50% weighting so many more will be identified. Of those identified so far many are associated with the beta cells. The one with the strongest relative risk is TCF7L2. The disease can be effectively controlled through a diligent application of treatments and regular checkups. Doctors are monitored for how under control their patients' diabetes is (Sep 2015). Treatments include:
- Conditions where narrowed and blocked blood vessels result in angina, hypertension, CHD and heart attacks and hemorrhagic/ischemic strokes. Mutations of the gene PCSK9 have been implicated in cardiovascular disease. Rare families with dominant inheritence of the mutations have an overactive protein, very high levels of blood cholesterol and cardiac disease. Other rare PCSK9 mutations result in an 88% reduced risk from heart disease.
- Metformin - does not change the course of pre-diabetes - if you stop taking it, it is as if it hasn't been taken.
- Helping those coping with Alzheimer's
disease is a dementia which correlates with deposition of amyloid plaques in the neurons. As of 2015 there are 5 million Alzheimer's patients in the USA. It was originally defined as starting in middle age which is rare, so it was a rare dementia. But in 1980s it was redefined as any dementia without another known cause. Early indications include mood and behavioral changes (MBI) and memory and thinking problems (MCI). Variants include: late-onset sporadic; with risk factors - ApoE4, presenilin, androgen deprivation therapy (Dec 2015). There are multiple theories of the mechanism of Alzheimer's during aging: Allen Roses argues that it is due to gene alleles that limit the capacity of mitochondria to support neuron operation; It is initiated by an increasingly leaky blood-brain barrier and the innate immune response to subsequent infections (May 2016). The Alzheimer's pathway follows:
onset and giving their home care provider
- Plaques form and set off the formation of tangled thread-like tau protein.
- Solanezumab aimed to inhibit plaque formation but clinical trials failed (Nov 2016).
- BACE inhibitors block an enzyme needed to form amyloid.
- The Tau tangles kill nerve cells. LMTX is a drug treatment targeted at these tangles.
- The brain becomes inflamed resulting in the killing of many more nerve cells.
Unless it improves our
organization's communications or pace of change this toolset
will just be another thing I better ignore."
AWF hope the dark web is useful to you because it:
- Means your
boss's, and the CEO's
are visible to you, and as the author of your execution plan
you can update
and improve it. You can see the cascade of goals
and respond by adding activities and priorities that make
the achievement or updating of the goals better for the
patients and the hospital as well as more rewarding for
- Presents all key details within an arranged list of
similar items so that you can browse in the locality for
associations and other insights to be noticed:
- Allows you and your colleagues to write about your
patient's non-HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. It added part C (administrative simplifications) to the SSA.
- CFR 45CFR 160.103 is the general provisions section of the regulations. HIPAA Transactions and Code Sets Standards regulations 45CFR 162.923(a) Covered entities must use adopted transaction standards for inter and intra covered entity transactions.
- HIPAA only applies to health care providers, health insurers, clearinghouses of health care data, and their BAs.
- Initially HIPAA was designed to specify a secure standardized MPI. Late in the development of the legislation the MPI was viewed as too risky and was removed from the legislation.
- The law does not prohibit health care providers from sharing information with family, friends or caregivers unless the patient specifically objects. Providers can use 'professional judgement' to disclose information to a relative or friend if it is in the best interest of an incapacitated patient.
- It is also allowed to share general information about a patient's condition and location in a facility.
- Family members can provide information.
- Caregivers who are a patient's personal representative, such as: a health care proxy or guardian or with power of attorney; or who have had the patient authorize the release of information must be provided with it.
- HHS office of Civil Rights enforces HIPAA but typically they try to fix problems rather than applying penalties.
- The goal cascade, which you will contribute to the
development and improvement of, should descend from the SWOT
that is generated by the analysis process.
- The classification of events from the environment into strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- The clustering process for grouping the classified events into goals.
- How the clusters can support planning and execution.
- Your organization is free to update any of the
The AWF source
document set is discussed. source information. You can
update the text of a glossary definition to be more
applicable in the context of your
- Details linked-to on the dark web will remain
available. Even if the Internet and WWW topology
- As each dark web is re-deployed the changes will percolate
through. Over time the whole plan can be made more
indicative of your situation. And can help the
organization to check what is happening and how the future
can be improved.
AWF's tools, encapsulated in the configuration
editor is the graphical user interface that allows its users to generate dark web pages, check the links of dark webs, and change the filters and frame configuration files that control the generation process.
In this page we first introduce the problem of complexity
increasingly affecting business. We discuss how adaptive
planning can help cope with complexity. The adaptive
planning process that is supported by the AWF is outlined.
Each plan is an aggregate of data and analysis
focused by the mission of the particular
business within the portfolio. AWF's set of template
documents, tools and processes is introduced.
The AWF source
document set is discussed. templates are packaged for health care
providers via the 'healthcarepp' framework is the AWF's installation directory within which the template files are organized. Within any particular framework (such as healthcarepp) there are a number of subdirectories:
- Awf - contains a template environment.txt file and admin.txt.
- en/HTML - contains the us english html source templates of the adaptive plan.
- filters - contains a stage directory which has a template filter.txt file.
- istrings - contains the merge process example frame configuration files.
- stage - contains sub directories: css, images, ys
- templates - contains merge template files referenced by the framework's istrings/ frame configuration files.